SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Coated with olive oil and baked in a hot oven, these fries are soft and buttery inside and crisp on the outside—the perfect combination.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potato wedges with oil, salt and thyme (if using). Spread the wedges out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and tender, turning once, about 20 minutes total.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
13 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
291 mg Sodium;
405 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat