SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
This quick crumble topping is convenient to have on hand.
12 individual crumbles or 1 large (9-by-13-inch) crumble
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pecans, or almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole-wheat flour, or all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine oats, nuts, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir until well blended. Drizzle oil over the dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened.
Per 1/4 cup :
10 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
5 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
18 g Carbohydrates;
2 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
1 mg Sodium;
68 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.