SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell Serves Two
Chimichurri sauce is a tangy herbal accompaniment that can liven up any meat or poultry dish.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, (1/2-1 bunch)
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper, or cayenne pepper
- Chop parsley and garlic together on a cutting board until the parsley is finely minced. Transfer to a medium bowl, add vinegar, oil, salt and chipotle (or cayenne) pepper; stir to combine.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
5 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
149 mg Sodium;
88 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 fat