Here is a lightened version of a classic accompaniment to roast beef, burgers or baked potatoes.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, horseradish and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
73 mg Sodium;
18 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.