SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Homemade Trail Mix
Try this with portable mix with any combination of dried fruits and nuts.
5 servings, about 1/4 cup each
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 2 ounce dried apricots, or other dried fruit
- Combine almonds, peanuts, cranberries, dates and apricots (or other fruit) in a medium bowl.
Per serving :
7 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
21 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
0 mg Sodium;
247 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 fruit, 1 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Store in plastic bags for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.