SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Caesar Salad Dressing
The EatingWell Diabetes Cookbook (2005)
This dressing has just 13 calories and less than half a gram of fat per tablespoon, compared to 115 calories and 12 grams of fat for its traditional counterpart.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Puree garlic and cottage cheese in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add yogurt, Parmesan, vinegar and Worcestershire and pulse to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Per tablespoon :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
1 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
62 mg Sodium;
9 mg Potassium
Exchanges: free food
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.