Chocolate-Espresso Frozen Yogurt
A dose of espresso coffee turns vanilla frozen yogurt into a frozen cappucino.
4 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder, or coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Dissolve espresso (or coffee) powder in water.
- Place frozen yogurt in a medium bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in the coffee mixture and chocolate. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes. Serve immediately.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
23 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
40 mg Sodium;
144 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat