SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Cocoa powder and chocolate chips give this luscious pudding a double-dose of chocolate flavor.
4 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips, (1 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk milk, brown sugar, egg, cocoa and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture bubbles and thickens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla; stir until the chips have melted. Transfer the pudding to a bowl and cover with wax paper to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve it.
Per serving :
4 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
56 mg Cholesterol;
42 g Carbohydrates;
9 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
117 mg Sodium;
388 mg Potassium
3 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fat-free milk, 2 other carbohydrate