SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook (2006),
The Essential EatingWell Cookbook (2004)
Grated carrots are anything but plain when tossed with with parsley, lemon juice and cumin.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine carrots, parsley, lemon juice, oil, garlic and cumin in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Per serving :
7 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
5 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
12 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
228 mg Sodium;
412 mg Potassium
1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.