SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Goat Cheese & Veggie Morsel
Crackers topped with tangy goat cheese and a confetti of vegetables make a terrific vegetarian appetizer. Use soft goat cheese, plain or herbed, for easy spreading.
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 24 small whole-wheat crackers
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon very thinly sliced scallion greens
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Spread 1 teaspoon goat cheese on each cracker.
- Combine carrot and bell pepper in a small bowl. Press about 1 teaspoon of the vegetable mixture into the cheese on each cracker. Top with a bit of scallion greens and sprinkle with pepper.
Per piece :
2 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
50 mg Sodium;
22 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 fat