SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Loaded Garden Salad
This veggie-rich garden salad recipe—with pepper, avocado, tomatoes and mushrooms—is tossed with a lightened-up herb ranch dressing. It’s great with pizza or as a light side salad.
4 servings, 1 1/4 cups each
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Toss lettuce, bell pepper, avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes and sprouts in a large bowl.
- Mash garlic and salt together with a fork in a small bowl to make a coarse paste. Stir in sour cream, buttermilk, chives and dill until combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad; gently toss to coat.
Per serving :
10 g Fat;
3 g Sat;
6 g Mono;
9 mg Cholesterol;
10 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
5 g Fiber;
112 mg Sodium;
551 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 2 fat