SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
EatingWell Lobster Dipping Sauce
Dip your lobster in this lightened-up lobster butter sauce recipe to save about 125 calories and 11 grams saturated fat compared to dipping your lobster into straight melted butter.
About 1 cup for 8 servings
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Bring wine, lemon juice and shallot to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the shallot is softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add butter and salt and whisk until the butter is melted.
- Combine water and flour in a small bowl and whisk into the sauce. Cook, whisking, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
6 g Fat;
4 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
15 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
75 mg Sodium;
42 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving