A Playlist to Pump Up Your Workout
Indoors or outdoors, I typically enjoy exercising. But there are always those days when I know that half an hour on the elliptical machine or a few miles of running is going to feel a lot longer. On those days I make sure my iPod is charged and loaded with a good mix of songs to get me through my workout. This month I’m moving to these songs, courtesy of Chris Lawhorn at RunHundred.com, a popular workout music site.
1. Martin Solveig & Dragonette, Hello
2. Kesha, Blow
3. Black Eyed Peas, The Time (Wideboys Full Club Remix)
4. Deadmau5, Sofi Needs A Ladder
5. Britney Spears, Till The World Ends
6. David Guetta & Rihanna, Who's That Chick
7. Eurythmics, Sweet Dreams (Steve Angello Bootleg Remix)
8. Avril Lavigne, What The Hell
9. TraviisD, Electric Candy (Edit)
10. LMFAO, Party Rock Anthem
What are your favorite workout songs? Tell us what you think below.
Brierley Wright , Diet , Fitness , Weight loss
Brierley's interest in nutrition and food come together in her position as nutrition editor at EatingWell. Brierley holds a master’s degree in Nutrition Communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. A Registered Dietitian, she completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Vermont.
Tell us what you think: