SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
A graham cracker smeared with Nutella and topped with banana and coconut is a light way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Active Time: 5 minutes |
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 square graham cracker, broken into 2 rectangles
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutella or other chocolate-hazelnut spread, divided
- 2 slices banana, about 2 inches long
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetened shredded coconut, toasted if desired, divided
- Spread each graham cracker piece with 1/4 teaspoon Nutella and top with a slice of banana and a sprinkling of coconut.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
13 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
46 mg Sodium;
94 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (other)