SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Marinated Olives & Feta
Olives and feta marinated with rosemary, lemon and garlic are great served on crisp flatbread-style crackers or warm slices of crusty baguette.
1 1/2 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup sliced pitted olives, such as Kalamata or mixed Greek
- 1/2 cup diced feta cheese, preferably reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine olives, feta, oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper and black pepper in a medium bowl.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
7 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
4 g Mono;
6 mg Cholesterol;
2 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
263 mg Sodium;
14 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.