SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Ham & Red Pepper Spread
Spread this creamy ham and roasted red pepper dip on Belgian endive, crackers or toasted baguette or use it as a dip for vegetables.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pulse ham, peppers, paprika and vinegar in a food processor until the ham is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and parsley. Stir until smooth.
Per 2-tablespoon serving :
3 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
18 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
6 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
534 mg Sodium;
114 mg Potassium
0 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1/2 medium-fat meat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Note: Look for smoked paprika in large supermarkets with other spices and at tienda.com.