SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Spread leftover refried beans on whole-wheat toast and top with salsa and cheese for an easy breakfast that has plenty of staying power.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canned nonfat refried beans
- 1 slice whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon prepared salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, such as Mexican blend or Jack
- Spread beans on toast. Top with salsa, then cheese. Microwave on High until the cheese is melted and the beans are hot, about 45 seconds.
Per serving :
3 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
1 g Mono;
6 mg Cholesterol;
17 g Carbohydrates;
7 g Protein;
4 g Fiber;
392 mg Sodium;
222 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 lean meat