Cherry Ice Cream Pie with Chocolate Cookie Crust
This cherry ice cream pie is a simple summertime sweet treat! If you use frozen cherries, the pie will have a fun purple hue.
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 4 1/4 hours (including 4 hours freezing time)
- 3 cups reduced-fat “light” vanilla ice cream, softened
- 11/4 cups chopped pitted fresh or frozen cherries, divided
- 1 9-inch chocolate-cookie pie crust
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Gently combine ice cream and 1 cup cherries in a large bowl. Transfer to the crust and garnish with the remaining 1/4 cup cherries and chocolate chips. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Per serving :
12 g Fat;
4 g Sat;
5 g Mono;
16 mg Cholesterol;
38 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
230 mg Sodium;
229 mg Potassium
2 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 1/2 carbohydrate (other)
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover with foil and freeze for up to 1 week.