Create your own 1,500-calorie day with these delicious and satisfying meals to help you lose weight.
"I find a 1,500 calorie diet to be satisfying but not OVERLY indulgent. 3 meals and 2-3 snacks spaced evenly throughout the day. Unfortunately, the less you weigh, the harder it is to lose weight. To lose a pound a week, I'd have to...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)