Create your own 1,500-calorie day with these delicious and satisfying meals to help you lose weight.
""Um no. Just no. According to your formula I should be eating 2960 calories a day. If I did that I'd be GAINING weight not losing it." Um, yes! If you are 247 lbs then you have been eating at least 2960 calories a day. Eat less than that...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)