Create your own 1,500-calorie day with these delicious and satisfying meals to help you lose weight.
""Um no. Just no. According to your formula I should be eating 2960 calories a day. If I did that I'd be GAINING weight not losing it." Um, yes! If you are 247 lbs then you have been eating at least 2960 calories a day. Eat less than that...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)