Week #7: Recharge Your Weight Loss
Tips and tools for overcoming weight-loss plateaus.
"Its a bit different for me, I had cardiac surgery a few weeks ago for A-fib, believe me its not something you want. Because of the surgery I can't exercise for about 3 months. I eat a good breakfast, generally cereal,(hot and cold) some...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)