Pictured Recipe: Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
Soy sauce, rice vinegar & honey makes a delicious marinade and sauce. To round out your 500-calorie meal, serve with one from each group:
• Zucchini and red bell pepper tossed with 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil (1 cup)75 calories
• Sesame Snap Peas with Carrots & Peppers78 calories
Choose one side dish:
• Wild Rice with Shiitakes & Toasted Almonds158 calories
• Whole-wheat pasta with 1 tsp. melted butter (1⁄2 cup)120 calories
Choose one dessert:
• Apple Cider Granita103 calories
• Fast Strawberry Frozen Yogurt100 calories
Next: More 500-Calorie Dinners »
Vote Now! | More Polls | Comments
© 2014 Eating Well, Inc.
6221 Shelburne Road
Shelburne, VT 05482, USA
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.