Pictured Recipe: Salmon with Pepita-Lime Butter
Lime juice, chili powder and pepitas give this salmon Mexican flair. To round out your 500-calorie meal, serve with one from each group:
• Brown rice with lime juice and chopped fresh cilantro (1⁄2 cup)109 calories
• Maple-Roasted Sweet Potatoes96 calories
Choose one vegetable:
• Southwestern Calico Corn98 calories
• Simple Sautéed Spinach68 calories
Choose one dessert:
• Pineapple-Raspberry Parfaits112 calories
• White wine (5-ounce glass) 116 calories
Next: Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon »
Vote Now! | More Polls | Comments
© 2014 Eating Well, Inc.
6221 Shelburne Road
Shelburne, VT 05482, USA
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.