Tips for Staying Slim Through Summer BBQ Season
It's summertime and the eating is easy—too easy. Here are seven fixes for avoiding temptation this summer.
"Love these Tips! "
3. Fill up on vegetables first.
Eat loads of green salad—with a couple of tablespoons of dressing, preferably one that’s lower in fat. (Here are 13 great dressing recipes to try.) Crunch on the crudités—go easy on dips—instead of chips.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (109 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (74 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)