How to Eat Lower on the Glycemic Index
5 tips for low-glycemic eating (and how it can help you lose weight).
Curious about the Glycemic Index/Glycemic Load score of your favorite foods? It might be useful—and sometimes eye-opening—to know. So you don’t get bogged down in details, just focus on foods you eat most often, such as breakfast cereal or particular fruits.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)