Exercise Because It Feels Good
You may not believe it now, but the more you exercise, the better you’ll feel.
Many people shy away from exercise because they think it will leave them tired and out of breath. But as you gradually progress to being more active, just the opposite happens: you’ll feel more energized and empowered. Keeping active might also make you happier. Regular aerobic exercise can help stimulate production of endorphins, “feel-good” chemicals in the brain. It can also help you get a good night’s sleep—people who exercise regularly tend to fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)