Join Us for Our 7-Day Clean-Eating Challenge
Eating clean isn’t a fad diet—it’s based on principles of healthy eating that have been around for years. Consider this 7-day challenge a mini “diet detox” in case your healthy-eating resolutions are waning or you’ve been relying on takeout more than you’d like. This 7-day plan can help you get back on track to eating more healthfully. Each day of our challenge provides you with a tip to clean up your diet (we even picked out some yummy, clean dinners for you).
Eating clean doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. By focusing on just one principle of clean eating each day, you can enjoy the benefits of a better diet without feeling restricted or needing to remember a long list of rules. And best of all, you might just find some recipes that you love and that will make it even easier to eat clean on a regular basis.
7 Ways to Eat Cleaner
Daily tips to help you eat clean.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)