Is Juicing a Healthy Way to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables?
Learn if drinking fruit or vegetable juice is as nutritious as eating a piece of fruit or vegetables.
"I agree about losing the fiber and all that, but juicing is far more beneficial than having to go through chewing. It not only saves time but I can definitely get a 'quick fix' effect because more nutrients go straight to the body or...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)