How to Cook for People with Special Diets
Understanding the dietary needs of your guests.
You may never host a guest with food allergies, which affect one in 25 Americans. But it’s likely that someday you will be in the position of serving someone who avoids certain foods for a medical condition, such as celiac disease, or for personal beliefs (e.g., veganism). Here’s help in understanding your guests’ reasons for not eating “everything” and advice on how to accommodate their needs, deliciously.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)