EatingWell's Guide to Alcohol and Your Health
Time and again we’ve toasted the happy news that a nightly glass of wine or a cocktail is good for our hearts, and more. But some people think we’ve gotten it all wrong.
Is the party over?
Our nutrition report spills the truth about drinking and your health.
Booze—health boon or bust?
Our research on the pluses and minuses of how alcohol affects your body, from your brain to your bones and everything in between.
See Jane drink.
From her first glass of wine to drink number 7, find out what alcohol does to the body and mind.
5 food hangover cures—do they work?
Discover the truth behind some commonly touted hangover cures.
When you’re at a party, how many drinks do you consume?
Tell us in our interactive poll and find out what other people say.
How much do you know about hangovers?
Take our quiz.
Do you drink too much?
Find out if your drinking pattern is safe.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)