Mind, Body & Spirit Diet Guidelines
Keep your energy levels up by following these guidelines from the nutrition experts at EatingWell.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know it isn't rocket science...but understanding why someone my be an emotional eater...that it is linked chemically in releasing neurotransmitters...well it is freeing. I don't mean to be dramatic...but...
If you find yourself feeling irritable or sluggish, you may need to tune up your diet. How you eat, and when, can make a huge impact on how you feel. To keep your moods on an even keel and your energy levels up, follow these tips from the nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)