Beans, Beans, Good for Your Heart?
Recent studies show that adding a small serving of beans can make a difference.
"My comment or question would be do you get the same benefits from a1/2 cup chicken noodle soup as you do with 1/2 cup pinto beans? If so what about the amount of sodium in store bought soup as high blood pressure would be the concern from...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)