The Pre-Pregnancy Plan
There’s no baby on board yet—just babies on the brain.
4. Move it.
Getting plenty of exercise before you get pregnant will improve your chances of having a comfortable and active pregnancy. Moderate activity while you’re pregnant can help with things like back pain, swelling and gaining too much weight. But how active you are during pregnancy is often determined by what you did before. Bottom line: Get a move on.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)