The Pre-Pregnancy Plan
There’s no baby on board yet—just babies on the brain.
1. Talk with your doc.
Your health-care provider can talk you through issues that may be important to achieving a healthy pregnancy: not only concerns related to your personal and family medical history but also how diet and other lifestyle habits may affect fertility. If necessary, your physician also can refer you to other professionals, such as a registered dietitian, who can help you to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)