7 Health and Nutrition Tips for Feeling Young
Simple steps for living well and getting more out of life.
Boost fiber with fruit.
Eating a variety of fruits is a great way to get more fiber. Try including these top three fruits—each supplies 3-plus grams of fiber per serving—in your daily intake: pears (up to 5 grams per 1 medium), raspberries (4 grams per ½ cup) and apples (4 grams per 1 medium).Next: Pepper Your Diet With Purple »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)