7 Health and Nutrition Tips for Feeling Young
Simple steps for living well and getting more out of life.
Walk it off.
It’s true: 30 minutes of cardio exercise a day can improve your overall health. If the idea of jogging for half an hour has you making excuses to stay inside, keep in mind that just about any activity counts, provided it gets your heart rate up and increases your breathing. Raking leaves, vacuuming, walking the dog and taking a fast-paced stroll on your lunch break are all great ways to reach your daily 30. But don’t feel you have to do it all at once – spreading exercise out over the day is just as effective.Next: Use Heart-Healthy Oils »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)