7 Health and Nutrition Tips for Feeling Young
Simple steps for living well and getting more out of life.
Leaf-up your life.
A 2006 study in Neurology showed that people who ate two or more servings of vegetables daily—especially leafy greens—had the mental focus of people five years their junior. Have a big green salad for lunch; serve some sautéed spinach at dinner.Next: Fight Wrinkles with Antioxidant-Rich Foods »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)