7 Health and Nutrition Tips for Feeling Young
Simple steps for living well and getting more out of life.
Leaf-up your life.
A 2006 study in Neurology showed that people who ate two or more servings of vegetables daily—especially leafy greens—had the mental focus of people five years their junior. Have a big green salad for lunch; serve some sautéed spinach at dinner.Next: Fight Wrinkles with Antioxidant-Rich Foods »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)