Should You Go Gluten-Free Even If You Don’t Have Celiac Disease?
The bottom line on a gluten-free diet and celiac disease from EatingWell's Nutrition Editor.
"what about gluten free with small children, ages 2 and 3? These kids were never tested but their fat mother decided they should not have gluten, eggs or milk......are there going to be long term effects, I am worried about them, they are...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)