Helpful Tips for Common Digestive Problems
Help for common digestive problems, from lactose intolerance to irritable bowl syndrome.
"It’s interesting how many of the illnesses we may experience are related to our digestive system. A lot of it is due to the things we eat, especially processed foods that contain a lot of harmful chemicals and preservatives that...
These swollen blood vessels in the lower rectum (internal hemorrhoids) or at the anus (external hemorrhoids) are caused by pressure from straining during a bowel movement or persistent diarrhea. Symptoms of internal hemorrhoids include bright red rectal bleeding. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids include pain and itching when irritated by constipation or diarrhea. To prevent or manage hemorrhoids, eat more fiber and drink more fluids.Next: Heartburn »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)