Helpful Tips for Common Digestive Problems
Help for common digestive problems, from lactose intolerance to irritable bowl syndrome.
"It’s interesting how many of the illnesses we may experience are related to our digestive system. A lot of it is due to the things we eat, especially processed foods that contain a lot of harmful chemicals and preservatives that...
If your stool is difficult to pass, hard or infrequent (i.e., you have fewer than three bowel movements per week), you may be constipated. Helpful hints: Boost your intake of fiber, which adds bulk to stool, making it easier to pass. Drinking plenty of liquids and exercising also help. If you have a hard time getting enough fiber in your diet, consider a fiber supplement.Next: Irritable Bowl Syndrome »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)