Healthy Holiday Eating for Diabetes
7 tips for having a healthy diabetes-friendly holiday meal.
3. Plan ahead.
If you’re going to a holiday party or restaurant, find out what’s on the menu ahead of time, and decide what you’re going to eat. That way you can adjust the rest of your day’s eating, activity, and medication schedules accordingly.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)