Healthy Holiday Eating for Diabetes
7 tips for having a healthy diabetes-friendly holiday meal.
1. Lighten up.
Recreate a traditional recipe to fit into your eating plan, while still preserving the goodness that makes it so treasured. That green bean casserole with fried onions, say, might be just as wonderful, or even better, with roasted caramelized onions instead.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)