Healthy Holiday Eating for Diabetes
7 tips for having a healthy diabetes-friendly holiday meal.
“How can I eat healthy during the holidays?”
It’s one of the most common questions asked by people with diabetes—or anyone who’s made a commitment to eating with their health in mind. And no wonder: from Thanksgiving to Passover to Kwanzaa, holidays are all about the food. And not just any food, but the types of rich celebration foods we look forward to all year long. For the most part, forgoing these foods just isn’t an option, since they’re such a part of who we are. How to do it wisely?
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)