Diabetic Diet Guidelines
Tips to keep your blood sugar in check and help prevent diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly.
Studies show that physical activity improves the body’s response to insulin and helps lower blood-glucose levels. Aim to fit in 30 minutes of moderate activity—such as brisk walking—nearly every day.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)