What You Can Do to Raise Your "Good" HDL Cholesterol
Easy health and nutrition ideas to make an impact on your cholesterol numbers.
"You do know that a diet high in saturated fat and low in carbohydrates is the proven way to raise HDL? And that a diet high in fructose and other sugars (carbohydrates) will lower HDL and raise triglycerides? "
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)