High Cholesterol Diet Guidelines
What you can do to lower your cholesterol for better heart health.
"you may want to explain the math further on the saturated fat section. you have it listed as 7% of 2000 calorie diet which comes to 140 calories this is 15.5 grams by dividing by 9 (9 calories for each gram of fat) "
Regular physical activity can help lower triglycerides and LDL cholesterol and raise HDL cholesterol levels, as well as help you to maintain (or lose) weight. Try to get at least 30 minutes of activity on most, if not all, days.Next: Keep Weight in Check »
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)