Whole foods and great recipes for a healthy heart.
See It, Make It: Quick Avocado Recipes
Hearty Barley Recipes
Quick & Budget-Friendly Suppers with Canned Beans
Our Best Healthy Blueberry Recipes
Easy Healthy Oats Recipes
Quick and Healthy Low-Cholesterol Recipes and Menus
Substances in almond skins help prevent LDL “bad” cholesterol from being oxidized, a process that can otherwise damage the lining of blood vessels and increase cardiovascular risk.
• Sprinkle almonds on cereals and salads, nibble on a handful for an afternoon snack.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)