Does it ever occur to you to make Caesar salad at home? I never think of it until I’m at a restaurant and it suddenly looks like the best thing on the menu—especially with some grilled chicken on top (even if I have to pay extra for that).
With this recipe dreamed up by the EatingWell Test Kitchen, it’s not just the chicken that’s grilled—the romaine lettuce is too! (Another thing I’d never think of.) That lightly charred lettuce adds more delicious smokiness to the Caesar salad filling for this easy meal rolled up in a warmed spinach wrap.
Unpredictability may spice up a marriage, sure—but predictability can be comforting without being boring. For instance, when my husband and I go out to eat, we can predict with a pretty high degree of accuracy what each other will order. If we’re out for Asian food he’ll go for spicy and garlicky—and I’m going to want sticky chicken with sesame seeds.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)